Friday, October 11, 2013

Around the World!
















So as I was walking to class this week I happened to walk through such a fun event going on right outside of the student center. Welcome to the Global Picnic!

 
The Global Picnic is an event set up right on campus that gives you the opportunity to try foods from all different cultures around the world! I only had a few minutes to stop in between one of my classes, but I LOVED every minute I was there! Each booth was set up to represent their club or group here on campus! The members of the club were there serving food and answering any questions you might have!
 
I enjoyed a DELICIOUS taco from the Latino Student Union! I'm gonna be honest... I was a little skeptical at first because it looked way spicy.... but it turned out to be just perfect! :)



And then we topped it all off with the
sweetest Cinnamon Sugar Tortilla ever!
 

There were so many different booths, it was hard to pick which ones to stop at in the short amount of time I had! However I was sooo
impressed with the ones that I did get to try!
And I was so excited to stumble upon the picnic
when I was least expecting it. It made my day!
You never know what adventures might show up in your day at
 Utah State!
 
Now it's the weekend and I'm definitely looking forward to the USU Boise State game tomorrow!!
Keep on keepin' on!
And have a great weekend!
 
GO AGGIES!
xoxox
-Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment