Monday, October 28, 2013

Falling In love with Fall!

 Alright it's official:
Logan is beautiful!!
Times that beauty by ten and it equals right now because there is nothing better than Fall in Logan!  In my opinion, THIS is the most Wonderful time of the year! Here's a few of the MANY reasons why I love Autumn at Utah State!
 


1. Aggie Football Games!

























It just doesn't get better than this!
 
2.Pumpkin Carving of Course!








I wish I could take credit for this masterpiece (It was free handed by The Tanner Tagg!) But unfortunately my pumpkin skills are slightly lacking! Either way- We would make a Big Blue Pumpkin at USU :)
 
3. Intramurals and Sunsets!

 
They're a big deal.


4. Corn Mazes and Haunted Walks!

There are so many corn mazes or other haunted type things to do within a five minute drive from campus!

5. Fall is EVERYWHERE!

There are SO many trees on campus and they all change into the most vibrant colors!  I didn't even know leaves could turn some of these colors. And then they all start to fall and it turns campus into an Autumn Dream!
So there you have it: some of the MANY reasons why you have got to experience this time of year in Logan! It's my favorite! Now there is that definite chill in the air reminding me that winter is right around the corner and coming fast but I am even excited to see what adventures the snow will bring! And you can be sure that for now I'm going to be enjoying every minute of this as I can!

Keep On Keepin' On!
Happy Fall!
 
GO AGGIES!
xoxox
-Meg  


1 comment:

  1. Megan I love your blog!! This one especially keep it up sistah :D

    ReplyDelete