Monday, September 9, 2013

Hey Hey! :)
 How's it goin?! I'm Megan and I am SO excited to share my view of the Aggie Life with you! I am a sophomore here at Utah State currently studying Elementary Education. I have absolutely LOVED my time here so far and can not wait for all the adventures that are coming up this new year! So come along and follow our journey as Aggies! I hope it gives you somewhat of a glimpse of how great life is up here for us students in Logan :)
 
It's crazy that school has really already started and is in full gear! We started the year out right with WEEK OF WELCOME :) Week of Welcome is the first week of school- basically there is a super fun event every night of the week to welcome you into what it's like all year long! Most of these are big traditions that everyone looks forward to every year. Traditions at Utah State are HUGE! We go all out :)
Here were some of the highlights of the week for me:

 
 

 Day on the Quad.
Every year there is a day set aside where clubs and businesses from around Logan come set up a booth on the Quad. This is one of the many ways we love and utilize our Quad. I love love love Day on the Quad because not only do you get tons of free food and prizes, but you get to know all about the awesome opportunities there are-no matter what your interest is in. Oh and yes-  I may have won free bowling from a hula-hoop contest. :)
 
 
 
 
 
80's Dance.
The 80's dance. Need I say more?

It's always a huge hit and this years was honestly one of the most fun dances I've ever been to.
Success. :)
 
 




High Stakes Bingo.
 
When you think Bingo you probably picture 70 year olds and a slow pace environment... or something like that.
But Bingo at Utah State is anything but that.
Actually it's the complete opposite.
At High Stakes Bingo the intensity is through the roof as everyone is competing for awesome prizes such as a flat screen T.V, skydiving passes, an I Pad mini and MUCH more.
It's going to take a lot more than a lucky Bingo card to win this game.
I had so much fun being able to help be the "Prize Girl" this year. One of my favorite nights for sure.
 
 
Week of Welcome also consisted of:
A Huge Movie Night
SUCH a FUN Country Concert
Football watch party
Otter pops
and
SO MUCH FUN FOR EVERYONE
 
 
We started this year on a high and I can tell it's gonna be a good one!!
That's all for now!
Keep on keepin on :)
 
GO AGGIES!
 
xoxox
-Meg
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment