Saturday, January 4, 2014

Here's to the New Year!

Wow where did 2013 go?!
Especially this last month ... it  has FLOWN by!
I swear just barely I thought Christmas would never come and now we're already through New Years and heading back to school for Spring Semester! I guess it's true what they say...
Time flies when you're having fun!
 
For Winter Break I got to come home to Alpine, Utah and be with some of my very favorite people in the world .. also known as my family. :) And let me tell ya.... it has been a much needed reunion and break! It's been both relaxing and exciting! I hope it's been just as good for everyone else and that you're now all rejuvenated and ready to take on Spring 2014!
 
Here's a little video I put together of some of my favorite parts of my break... 



Sooo even though I didn't go on any trips to a warmer wonderland like a lot of my friends... I couldn't have asked for a better break! And even though I' m so sad to see this break come to an end, I am SO excited to start the next part of my adventures at Utah State!

Here's to 2014! New resolutions and new opportunities!
I've got a feeling it's going to be a good year!
Keep on Keepin on!
Go Aggies!!
xoxoxo
-Meg 

No comments:

Post a Comment